Zone3 Activate Plus Tri Suit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Activate Plus Tri Suit
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Zone3 Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The brand new Activate Plus collection takes this a step further with a new high tech waffle fabric on the back panel and the integration of sublimation printed side panels to add some life to your training and racing.
The Activate+ trisuit features a graphical side panel designed to add some colour to your race day with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage rather than a fully printed suit (which might be a step too far). The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
Size Guide: Zone3 Men's Tri Apparel Size Height Weight Chest Waist XSmall 157-170cm, 5ft2"-5ft7" 54-60kg, 119-132lbs 81-86cm, 32-34" 66-76cm, 26-30" Small 168-178cm, 5ft6"-5ft10" 62-72kg, 136-158lbs 86-97cm, 34-38" 71-76cm, 28-31" Medium 170-185cm, 5ft7"-6ft1" 68-78kg, 150-172lbs 91-102cm, 36-40" 79-84cm, 31-33" Large 175-188cm, 5ft9"-6ft2" 78-86kg, 172-189lbs 102-112cm, 40-44" 86-97cm, 34-38" XLarge 178-196cm, 5ft10"-6ft5" 85-95kg, 187-209lbs 112-122cm, 44-48" 91-102cm, 36-40" 2XLarge 178-196cm, 5ft10"-6ft5" 90-105kg, 198-231lbs 117-127cm, 46-50" 91-107cm, 36-42"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.