Zone3 Advance Wetsuit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £25
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Advance Wetsuit
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming
- Innovative new 'Extreme Flex' material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed
- Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier
- ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability and the remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene
- Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off
- Great fit and the low neckline meaning it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
Recognised as the best entry level suit on the market the Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding the suit 92% and its coveted Best Buy award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the midrange products available at twice the price.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, and not only has a revamped look, but also has some key changes which improve the fit and performance further.
Size Guide: Zone3 Men's Wetsuit Sizes Size Height Weight Chest Small 163-173cm 5ft 4" - 8" 55-65kg 79-91cm 31" - 36" Small Medium 170-178cm 5ft 7" - 10" 62-70kg 89-97cm 35" - 38" Small Tall 175-191cm 5ft 9" - 6ft 3" 64-72kg 89-97cm 35" - 38" Medium 173-183cm 5ft 8" - 6ft 68-74kg 97-102cm 38" - 40" Medium Tall 175-191cm 5ft 9" - 6ft 3" 68-78kg 97-102cm 38" - 40" Medium Large 173-188cm 5ft 8" - 6ft 2" 75-82kg 102-107cm 40" - 42" Large 178-191cm 5ft 10" - 6ft 3" 82-92kg 107-112cm 42" - 44" XLarge 183-196cm 6ft - 6ft 5" 92-100kg 112-122cm 44" - 48" 2XLarge 183-196cm 6ft - 6ft 5" 97-115kg 117-127cm 46" - 50"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £25 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £25, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.