Women's Zone3 Advance Swimming Wetsuit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Women's Zone3 Advance Swimming Wetsuit
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
- Innovative new 'Free Flex' lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Women's specific fit and new exclusive sizes to help ensure the best fit.
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
- The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- Zone3's trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy wetsuit removal over the leg.
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
Women's Zone3 Advance Swimming Wetsuit has been designed with all of Zone3's key features to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim. The Advance swimming wetsuit is perfect for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The Advance wetsuit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The Advance is recognised as the best entry level swimming wetsuit on the market and Zone3 have further improved the look, feel and performance of the suit as part of their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. The Advance wetsuit is designed to help provide thermal protection while focussing on helping you achieve greater efficiency with every stroke. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining help even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn't feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price.
Above all, for us, the Zone3 Women's Advance Swimming wetsuit has proven to be a superb well fitting female specific wetsuit, great design and functional open water swimming wetsuit - we can't say the best in test because we haven't tested it for ourselves but the true test for us has been proven by how well it sells.
Size Guide: Zone3 Women's Wetsuit Sizes Size Height Weight Chest XSmall 147-163cm, 4ft10"-5ft4" 46-53kg, 101-117lbs 79-84cm, 31-33" Small 160-168cm, 5ft3"-5ft6" 54-61kg, 119-134lbs 84-89cm, 33-35" Small Medium 157-168cm, 5ft1"-5ft6" 60-70kg, 132-154lbs 91-97cm, 36-38" Small Tall 170-183cm, 5ft7"-6ft0" 54-64kg, 119-141lbs 84-91cm, 33-36" Medium 165-178cm, 5ft5"-5ft10" 60-67kg, 132-147lbs 89-94cm, 35-37" Large 168-183cm, 5ft6"-6ft0" 68-78kg, 150-172lbs 94-99cm, 37-39" XLarge 168-198cm, 5ft6"-6ft6" 73-83kg, 161-183lbs 99-107cm, 39-42"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.