Zone3 Women's Activate Plus Tri Suit Camo Printed
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Women's Activate Plus Tri Suit
- Tri-lite pad: A race-specific, low profile triathlon pad with minimal water absorption, quick drying, helping provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Fine-line stitching ensures comfort and reduce potential for chafing.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- In built shelf bra support with zip for easy access.
- High quality front zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Rear storage/nutrition pouches, elasticated and positioned on the back.
- Silicone micro dot elasticated leg gripper – a very popular, comfortable feature of Zone3's Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent movement helping to reduce potential skin irritation.
- Flatlock stitched seams – produces a durable yet highly comfortable seam finish against the skin.
Zone3's Activate Plus collection is a development of their core Activate range has some innovative new features while still providing excellent value. The Activate+ features new high tech waffle fabric on the back panel and new fully printed option to add some colour to your training and racing.
The Activate+ trisuit features a graphical side panel with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
Complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort.This new Women's Activate Plus trisuit has an allover Camo print with vivid neon Pink flecks to create a feisty but feminine design - it feels great and looks amazing.
Size Guide: Zone3 Women's Tri Apparel Size Height Weight Chest Waist XSmall 152-163cm, 5ft-5ft4" 45-55kg, 99-121lbs 71-81cm, 28-32" 61-66cm, 24-26" Small 157-168cm, 5ft2"-5ft6" 50-60kg, 110-132lbs 76-86cm, 30-34" 66-74cm, 26-29" Medium 163-175cm, 5ft4"-5ft9" 60-70kg, 132-154lbs 86-97cm, 34-38" 76-81cm, 30-32" Large 168-183cm, 5ft6"-6ft 65-75kg, 143-165lbs 91-102cm, 36-40" 81-91cm, 32-36" XLarge 168-183cm, 5ft6"-6ft 70-80kg, 154-176lbs 91-107cm, 36-42" 81-97cm, 32-38"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Buy Christmas Gifts confidently knowing that you can return any unwanted purchase. Purchases from 30th October are subject to our Christmas Extended Returns.Simply e-mail or phone to advise us by 2th January 2018 and return your unwanted gift to us for exchange or refund as required. See website for further details.