Zone3 Men's Activate Trisuit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Men's Activate TriSuit
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style
- High quality materials to ensure comfort and coverage
- Features seen on top level products such as Tri specific pad and pockets for nutrition
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap
- Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The collection was launched in 2014 and has since been used by 1000’s of athletes all over the world.
Originally designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Tri suit is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
Size Guide: Zone3 Men's Tri Apparel XSXSmall SSmall MMedium LLarge XLXLarge 2XL2XLarge Height (cm) 157-170 168-178 170-185 175-188 178-196 179-197 Height (ft in) 5ft 2" - 7" 5ft 6" - 10" 5ft 7" - 6ft 1" 5ft 9" - 6ft 2" 5ft 10" - 6ft 5" 5ft 11" - 6ft 6" Weight (kg) 54-60 62-72 68-78 78-86 85-95 90-105 Chest (cm) 81-86 86-97 91-102 102-112 112-122 117-127 Chest (in) 32-34 34-38 36-40 40-44 44-48 46-50 Waist (cm) 66-71 71-76 79-84 86-97 91-102 96-107 Waist (in) 26-28 28-30 31-33 34-38 36-40 38-42
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Buy Christmas Gifts confidently knowing that you can return any unwanted purchase. Purchases from 30th October are subject to our Christmas Extended Returns.Simply e-mail or phone to advise us by 2th January 2018 and return your unwanted gift to us for exchange or refund as required. See website for further details.