Zone3 Junior Adventure Tri Suit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Junior Adventure Tri Suit
- Children’s Specific Tri pad: A made to measure race-specific fleece pad designed specifically for children. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding the swim or run.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Easy-to- use Front Zipper: This child friendly zip allows for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Bright printed pattern design for a little more fun and better visibility.
- Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
- Perfect for those younger athletes, the range comes in three sizes; S (Age 8-10), M (Age 10-12) and L (Age 12-14).
Children’s triathlon is booming in popularity and the Zone3 kid’s specific suit is the perfect piece of kit for any aspiring Olympians. Zone3 believe that great kit helps improve participation experience and enjoyment, so their range of children’s kit has been designed with the same attention to detail and quality as their adults range.
The children’s Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for younger athletes from the age of 8 upwards. Zone3 hope to help many young triathletes through the early years of their triathlon careers; encouraging participation in multisport events and giving the younger generation access to a high quality product, but at an affordable price.
Zone3 have always been close to the sport’s grassroots and to further support this, donate 10% of children’s sales to youth triathlon foundations to help encourage more children become active through triathlon.
The children’s range is made using the same Lycra sport fabric as our adults Activate range to ensure breathability, comfort and performance. The suit features a bold, colourful print design on the sides to make sure you stand out of the field.
Size Guide: Zone3 Junior Tri Suit Size Height Weight Small 126-136cm, 4ft2"-4ft6" 26-32kg, 57-70lbs Medium 132-147cm, 4ft4"-4ft10" 30-40kg, 66-88lbs Large 146-162cm, 4ft9"-5ft4" 30-40kg, 66-88lbs
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Buy Christmas Gifts confidently knowing that you can return any unwanted purchase. Purchases from 30th October are subject to our Christmas Extended Returns.Simply e-mail or phone to advise us by 2th January 2018 and return your unwanted gift to us for exchange or refund as required. See website for further details.