Zone3 Versa SwimRun Wetsuit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Versa SwimRun Wetsuit
The Zone3 SwimRun Versa Wetsuit is a high performing entry level Swim-Run wetsuit, perfect for those new to the discipline or on a budget.
Just because the Versa is an entry level model does not mean you have to sacrifice features. The Versa utilises an innovative breathable neoprene fabric which will help to keep comfortable during the running legs, front zip, removable arm sleeves as well as two internal pockets.
Zone3 are one of the most popular brands within the Swim-Run market and one of the first to bring a front zipped Swim-Run Wetsuit to the marketplace. Its fair to say that Zone3 products deliver both innovation and class leading performance.
- Back and underarm panels made from Zone3's innovative Neo-BreatheTM fabric which is a soft four-way stretch neoprene and uniquely allows moisture and body heat to escape whilst protecting against the cold and water intake. There couldn’t be a more perfect fabric for use within a SwimRun suit.
- Bright coloured, high stretch 2mm shoulder panels for flexibility and visibility and Speedflo fabric on the front chest to reduce drag through the water.
- Separate 2mm sleeves to allow for more freedom of movement in the shoulders as well as temperature control and protection – designed to be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run if overheating.
- Higher durability Gator Fabric on the legs for durability on rugged terrain, with an extended leg length to cover the knees for warmth and protection.
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability / temperature control during the run.
- Laser cut collar for comfortable fit.
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back for SwimRun essentials.
Size Guide: Zone3 Men's Wetsuit Sizes Size Height Weight Chest Small 163-173cm 5ft 4" - 8" 55-65kg 79-91cm 31" - 36" Small Medium 170-178cm 5ft 7" - 10" 62-70kg 89-97cm 35" - 38" Small Tall 175-191cm 5ft 9" - 6ft 3" 64-72kg 89-97cm 35" - 38" Medium 173-183cm 5ft 8" - 6ft 68-74kg 97-102cm 38" - 40" Medium Tall 175-191cm 5ft 9" - 6ft 3" 68-78kg 97-102cm 38" - 40" Medium Large 173-188cm 5ft 8" - 6ft 2" 75-82kg 102-107cm 40" - 42" Large 178-191cm 5ft 10" - 6ft 3" 82-92kg 107-112cm 42" - 44" XLarge 183-196cm 6ft - 6ft 5" 92-100kg 112-122cm 44" - 48" 2XLarge 183-196cm 6ft - 6ft 5" 97-115kg 117-127cm 46" - 50"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.