dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve Adult Small
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve Adult Small
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit. There is much more to know about the zip
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm and store your essentials too.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
- Length 90cm from shoulder. Approx Body Change space 75cm wide - suitable from 8yrs upwards and Small adults height up to 5ft 6ins approx
dryrobe® The outdoor change robe and the Warmest change robe on the planet! An all weather-proof change robe which has become established as The 'go to' change robe, regularly worn pre and/or post muddy obstacle course events/cyclocross/open water swims and triathlon events. Purposely oversized so you can move around to more easily get changed inside it! Ideal for changing virtually anytime/anywhere in the privacy of your own dryrobe making it extremely practical for virtually any outdoor activity, whether pitch side or beach side, on a hillside or at the lido.
The all weather change robe, shower proof, wind proof, external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket! The key feature is the cosy lining a synthetic wool that seems to positively encourage heat generation to keep your warmer in all conditions, preserving your energy and core temperature - either pre or post your sporting activity. The unique chunky YKK® Front Zip is an essential element providing fast, easy exit and entry, which you can easily do up and undo from the inside.
dryrobe® has been designed with plenty of room, so you can pull your arms in, through the sleeves and get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements.
Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit and re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Cover up, Get dry and stay warm with dryrobe®. Beware of imitations.... other outdoor changing robes just aren't quite the same.
Please use common sense when using dryrobe products. dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into the water while wearing a dryrobe would be a far from fun experience and there would be a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest swimmer. Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself & your children to the risks with all sporting activities. Have fun, stay warm & play safe.
Size Guide: Adult dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve Size Height Waist XSmall Up to 4ft 5ins 20 - 23ins Small 4ft 5ins - 5ft 2ins 22 - 28ins Medium 5ft 2ins - 5ft 10ins 24 - 32ins
dryrobe's signature Short Sleeve dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize fit. Roomy to more easily pull your arms inside to enable you to get changed/dressed or for wearing as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. It is not a fitted coat. Dryrobe advise that the bigger the better and if it's not dragging on the floor when it's on, it's probably the right size.
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Buy Christmas Gifts confidently knowing that you can return any unwanted purchase. Purchases from 30th October are subject to our Christmas Extended Returns.Simply e-mail or phone to advise us by 2th January 2018 and return your unwanted gift to us for exchange or refund as required. See website for further details.
Dryrobe was designed by Gideon Bright, a surfer from North Devon with a huge amount of water experience. Fed up with being cold and wet whilst changing in carparks, he decided to develop an idea his Mum originaly had.
His Mum (Anne Bright) made him a changing robe in 1983 and it was only a bit of design away from becoming the loved product it is today, keeping hypothermia at bay