Zone3 Women's Aspire Triathlon Swimming Wetsuit
Zone3 Women's Aspire Triathlon Swimming Wetsuit
YOU SAVE £89.01 (30%) RRP £299.00
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone3 Women's Aspire Swimming & Triathlon Wetsuit
- SCS Yamamoto 39 fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance
- Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water
- The Ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- New 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke.
The Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation by continuing to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious Best Buy award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Due to the popularity of the Aspire, Zone3 have made minimal changes to the latest version of the suit. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch materials.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete through to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say: "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
Size Guide: Zone3 Women's Wetsuit Sizes Size Height (cm) Height (ft in) Weight (kg) Chest (cm) XSmall 147-163 4ft 10" - 5ft 6" 46-53 79-84 Small 160-168 5ft 3" - 5ft 6" 54-61 84-89 Small Medium 157-168 5ft 2" - 5ft 6" 60-70 91-97 Small Tall 170-183 5ft 7" - 6ft 54-64 84-91 Medium 165-178 5ft 5"- 5ft 10" 60-67 89-94 Large 168-183 5ft 6" - 6ft 68-78 94-99 XLarge 168-198 5ft 6" - 6ft 6" 73-83 99-107
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.