Zone 3 Evolution SwimRun Wetsuit
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Zone 3 Evolution SwimRun Wetsuit
- Yamamoto 1.5mm SCS shoulders and arm panels for maximum flexibility.
- A built in silicone band on the inside, just above the elbow. Designed to be cut if the athlete requires so that the sleeves can be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run.
- 5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS back and side panels for upper body buoyancy.
- 2mm front and back legs with high stretch lining designed for free flowing running. These seams are glued only and not stitched helping to minimise any chaffing from the thread.
- Higher durability backside panel for durability on rugged terrain.
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability / temperature control during the run.
- Pro-Speed TM silicone coated arm cuffs allowing the suit to be taken off more quickly.
- Elastic cord attachment with carabiner fastener and front stow pocket.
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back.
- Each suit comes with 8mm thickness calf sleeves for significant buoyancy support on the swim.
- Bright colours help ensure you stand out and are visible.
The Zone3 Evolution suit has been designed in collaboration with a previous winner of the famous ÖtillÖ race in Sweden and three other multi finishing Swedish athletes. Everything has been thought about including flexibility, comfort, buoyancy and functionality to ensure you can transition between running and swimming effortlessly.
The suit is designed for both swimming and running meaning that no kit changes are required. The suit combines a great fitting swim wetsuit but with the benefit of high stretch leg panels for running and a front zip for lung expansion and breathability on the run. The wetsuit is full of innovative features and this was recognised by 220 Triathlon Magazine when it was shortlisted for their 'GAME CHANGER OF THE YEAR' award.
The Zone3 Evolution SwimRun
Size Guide: Zone3 Men's Wetsuit Sizes Size Height Weight Chest Small 163-173cm, 5ft4"-5ft8" 55-65kg, 121-143lbs 79-91cm, 31-36" Small Medium 170-178cm, 5ft7"-5ft10" 62-70kg, 136-154lbs 89-97cm, 35-38" Small Tall 175-191cm, 5ft9"-6ft3" 64-72kg, 141-158lbs 89-97cm, 35-38" Medium 173-183cm, 5ft9"-6ft" 68-74kg, 150-163lbs 97-102cm, 38-40" Medium Tall 175-191cm, 5ft8"-6ft3" 68-78kg, 150-172lbs 97-102cm, 38-40" Medium Large 173-188cm, 5ft8"-6ft2" 75-82kg, 165-180lbs 102-107cm, 40-42" Large 178-191cm, 5ft10"-6ft3" 82-92kg, 180-198lbs 107-112cm, 42-44" XLarge 183-196cm, 6ft0"-6ft5" 92-100kg, 202-220lbs 112-122cm, 44-48" 2XLarge 183-196cm, 6ft0"-6ft5" 97-115kg, 213-253lbs 117-127cm, 46-50"
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Buy Christmas Gifts confidently knowing that you can return any unwanted purchase. Purchases from 30th October are subject to our Christmas Extended Returns.Simply e-mail or phone to advise us by 2th January 2018 and return your unwanted gift to us for exchange or refund as required. See website for further details.