Salomon Wings Flyte 2
We will try to match or beat any genuine UK based retail company for this product. Terms & Conditions
UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £25
SELECT AT CHECKOUT
BY THAWTE & SAFEBUY
Salomon Wings Flyte 2
- Rear Foot Descent Control, an evolved Agile Chassis™ System (ACS), along with downhill considered lug geometry, provide the grip and ride needed to attack the downhills
- Generous EVA cushioning in the midsole protects feet and ensures soft landings when hopping logs, rocks, or trail variations
- Wider Sensifit™ ensures a precise, even, comfortable fit for miles of running
- Lace Pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
- Friction Free Lace Eyelet - For quick and easy one pull lacing
- 3D Stretch Air Mesh - 3D open mesh that provides maximum breathability
- Mud Guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Wet Traction Contragrip® and protective synthetic toe cap
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup to create a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
Run with confidence across technical trails with the newly designed and lightweight Wings Flyte 2. A wider fit than the Speedcross 3 yet still offering prescise grip and protection on tricky descents and climbs.
Size Guide: Salomon Runing Shoes (Men's) UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 13.5 EUR 39 1/3 40 40 2/3 41 1/3 42 42 2/3 43 1/3 44 44 2/3 45 1/3 46 46 2/3 47 1/3 48 48 2/3 49 1/3
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements. If you measure the required dimensions, you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £25 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £25, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
The majestic French Alps were the inspiration behind the creation of Salomon. The need for innovative products for use in the mountains and trails drove
Salomon to develop a whole range of clothing, footwear and accessories that allow boundaries to be pushed whatever the terrain or conditions.